Quantcast

spelling errors

Alexei Podtelezhnikov
retuned -> returned
execed -> executed
inluding - > including
permision -> permission

Please fix these errors in the output comments. They interfere with
spellchecking in other projects.

Re: spelling errors

Paul Eggert
On 01/23/2017 12:18 PM, Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
> Please fix these errors in the output comments.

Thanks, could you turn this into a patch, relative to the Autoconf
source code? That would help us fix the errors.

Re: spelling errors

Alexei Podtelezhnikov
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Paul Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 01/23/2017 12:18 PM, Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
>> Please fix these errors in the output comments.
>
> Thanks, could you turn this into a patch, relative to the Autoconf
> source code? That would help us fix the errors.

I apologize. Those were libtool typos. Reported there.