Re: Simplify sed processing of CONFIG_HEADERS

Re: Simplify sed processing of CONFIG_HEADERS

Stepan Kasal
Hi,
  I finished the patch discussed in this thread.

The following things changes since the previous version:

- the sed command which creates `conftest.defines' was changed;
  I use as_cr_alnum and such to increase portability.
  This eliminated the `t' command in the script, so the comment
  (which Paul rewrote in his previous mail) was removed.
- All other Paul's comment fixes were incorporated; I'm afraid my
  previous patch was unfinished with respect to comment editing.
- in the top of each sed fragment, we as_cr_alnum and such are used, too.
- _AC_SED_CMD_LIMIT is honored.

I committed the patch; please find it attched to this post.

Have a nice day,
        Stepan Kasal

Re: Simplify sed processing of CONFIG_HEADERS

Stepan Kasal
Hello,
  this time, the patch is really attached.
Sorry,
Stepan Kasal
------------
Hi,
  I finished the patch discussed in this thread.

The following things changes since the previous version:

- the sed command which creates `conftest.defines' was changed;
  I use as_cr_alnum and such to increase portability.
  This eliminated the `t' command in the script, so the comment
  (which Paul rewrote in his previous mail) was removed.
- All other Paul's comment fixes were incorporated; I'm afraid my
  previous patch was unfinished with respect to comment editing.
- in the top of each sed fragment, we as_cr_alnum and such are used, too.
- _AC_SED_CMD_LIMIT is honored.

I committed the patch; please find it attched to this post.

Have a nice day,
        Stepan Kasal

autoconf-20050606-config-headers.patch (11K) Download Attachment