[GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 258 285 286 309 310 failed

[GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 258 285 286 309 310 failed

Adrien C

I don’t understand the source of the problem, and when I just install with ./configure —prefix=$AUTOCONF, make, make install, even if my path is well configured (the terminal recognized the commande «  autoconf ») automake doesn’t recognized autoconf (I am on Mac and I install all the GNU tools in a custom folder)

COURNAND Adrien

Re: [GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 258 285 286 309 310 failed

Eric Blake-3
On 04/12/2017 05:09 AM, Adrien C wrote:

> I don’t understand the source of the problem, and when I just install with ./configure —prefix=$AUTOCONF, make, make install, even if my path is well configured (the terminal recognized the commande «  autoconf ») automake doesn’t recognized autoconf (I am on Mac and I install all the GNU tools in a custom folder)

Posting the testsuite.log (perhaps compressed) might let others read and
offer insight into the failure messages you are seeing.  But without
that additional information, there is not enough for us to go on.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266