[GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 209 failed

[GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 209 failed

Stewart, Adam James
Hello,

I ran make check after installing Autoconf 2.69 with GCC 5.3.0. The only test that fails for me is 209. It fails regardless of whether I run the tests in parallel (make -j16 check) or serial (make -j1 check). I found this post:
http://gnu-autoconf.7623.n7.nabble.com/GNU-Autoconf-2-68-testsuite-205-failed-td16321.html
If this test is so unreliable, shouldn't it be removed?

Adam J. Stewart
Assistant Systems Administrator
Laboratory Computing Resource Center
Computing, Environment and Life Sciences
Argonne National Laboratory

RE: [GNU Autoconf 2.69] testsuite: 209 failed

Stewart, Adam James
By the way, here is the test log. Let me know if you need any more information.

I ran make check after installing Autoconf 2.69 with GCC 5.3.0. The only test that fails for me is 209. It fails regardless of whether I run the tests in parallel (make -j16 check) or serial (make -j1 check). I found this post:
http://gnu-autoconf.7623.n7.nabble.com/GNU-Autoconf-2-68-testsuite-205-failed-td16321.html
If this test is so unreliable, shouldn't it be removed?

Adam J. Stewart
Assistant Systems Administrator
Laboratory Computing Resource Center
Computing, Environment and Life Sciences
Argonne National Laboratory

testsuite.log (15K) Download Attachment